The NetScaler T1300 is a 2U appliance, with a dual-core processor and 128 GB memory.
The following figure shows the front panels of the T1300-10GE and T1300-40GE appliances.
Figure 1. NetScaler T1300-10GE and T1300-40GE front panels
The T1300 appliance has the following ports:
- Two 10/100/1000BASE-T, RJ45 management plane ports
- One 10/100BASE-T, RJ-45 LOM port
- 32 10GBASE-X SFP+ data plane ports (T1300-10GE)
- Four 40G QSFP+ data plane ports (T1300-40GE)
- 16 10GBASE-X SFP+ data plane ports (T1300-40GE)
The following figure shows the back panel of the T1300 appliance.
Figure 2. NetScaler T1300 back panel
The following components are visible on the back panel of the T1300 appliance:
One 300 GB removable solid-state drive on the T1300-10GE appliance and two 300 GB removable solid-state drives on the T1300-40GE appliance.
Note: Drive densities might increase as components become EOL but its size is smaller than the original.
- Power switch, which turns power to the appliance on or off. Press the switch for less than two seconds to shut off the power.
- Two power supplies, each rated at 1000 watts, 100–240 volts.
- **Disable alarm button**, which is functional only when the appliance has two power supplies. Press this button to stop the power alarm from sounding when one of the following conditions is true:
- You have plugged the appliance into only one power outlet.
- One power supply is malfunctioning, and you want to continue operating the appliance until it is repaired.
For information about installing the rails, rack mounting the hardware, and connecting the cables, see Installing the Hardware.
For information about performing the initial configuration of your appliance, see Initial Configuration.